For over 20 years, Artlogic has been at the forefront of innovation, creating seamlessly integrated websites, databases and apps for the art industry. Artlogic future-proofs your systems, coordinates your marketing and modernizes your business. It simplifies and streamlines, saving you time and money. In the gallery, the studio or at art fairs, you’re always able to organize, manage and share.
How it works
Our newly launched integration allows Artlogic clients to request shipping quotes at the click of a button. Please note that only Artlogic account admins have the ability to turn on the integration; if you are not an admin but want to take advantage of this new feature, be sure to pass these instructions along to your team member.
TO ENABLE THE INTEGRATION WITHIN ARTLOGIC:
- Navigate to their admin preferences by clicking “Other > Admin > Preferences > Core preferences” in the navigation bar.
- Within your Core Preferences page click on the “Other” tab and scroll to the “Third-Party Integration” section.
- There you will see a toggle next to “Enable Arta integration”. Toggle this setting to turn on the Arta quote request integration.
TO REQUEST A QUOTE FROM ARTA VIA YOUR ARTLOGIC DASHBOARD:
- Find and select the artworks you would like to request a shipping quote for.
- Review and edit the information you would like to submit to Arta. Click “Save” and then “Submit to Arta”.
- A new browser window will open the Quote Request page in the Arta platform. All information from Artlogic will be automatically populated into the Arta Quote Request.
- Review all the details to confirm everything is correct, then hit “Submit shipment request.”
- Sit back, relax, and expect to start receiving shipping quotes directly to your inbox!
For a more detailed, step-by-step overview of how to request a shipping quote from Arta via Artlogic, review our help center article here.
About the partnership
Artlogic is the most recent of Arta's integrations with inventory management systems, following in the footsteps of integrations with ArtBase, VoxMe, and other proprietary systems for auction houses and galleries. Stay tuned for more integrations launching later this year.
If you are interested in exploring an integration with Arta in a similar capacity, or if you’d like to request that we integrate with the inventory management system you use, please email email@example.com.